The Bridge Program is a comprehensive, intensive developmental program at Charleston Southern University.The Bridge Program is guided by the mission:
1) To help students gain access to one of the baccalaureate programs
2) To equip them with the knowledge, the skills and the resources necessary to successfully earn a degree.
The components of our program—advising, tutoring, attendance — are based on national best practices and Charleston Southern's history of academically successful programs.
This program offers an opportunity for admission for students who do not meet the requirements for regular admission.
Students are admitted into the Bridge Program in one of the following ways:
- Bridge English student—requires English 099 AND GNED 107
- Bridge Math student—requires Math 099 AND GNED 107
- Bridge Full student—requires English 099, Math 099 AND GNED 107