Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree at Charleston Southern University is taught by full-time School of Business graduate faculty. The MA focuses entirely on cultivating leadership skills for professionals who need to learn how to more effectively manage people in business, non-profits, or government. Special attention is given to critical leadership competencies including personal growth, interpersonal skills, communication, alignment of values, organizational change, and executive decision making. The degree is available entirely online, in evening classes, or in a blended format.
Whatever your calling, leadership development will enhance your effectiveness. This program is invaluable for leaders in:
Distinctives of the M.A. Program
- Leadership Development: Distinctive leadership development competencies are infused into every course throughout the program.
- Quality Faculty: All MA courses are active MBA courses, taught by quality faculty.
- Encounter-Engage-Energize Model of Faith Integration – Faculty teach cutting edge business principles from a Christian Perspective.
- Military Friendly – The Charleston Southern University School of Business has been ranked by US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT #17 Best Online Graduate Business Programs for Veterans in the Nation.
- No Distinction between Online and Residential degrees. Take courses completely online, completely on campus, or combine the two. We make no distinction; the professors and the value of your degree are all the same.
- Program Length: 33 credit hours - 11 courses (See the course descriptions here).
- Personal and Flexible: All core and foundation courses are offered in accelerated 8-week or full-term online formats. Students can take any MBA electives (for which they qualify) to tailor the program to meet their needs.
- Virtually sit in on a class to experience life as a graduate student.
- Want to come sit in on a class? We'll schedule a time where you can visit.