For all course descriptions please refer to the academic course catalog.
Orientation- BUSI 601 (0 hours)
Foundation Courses (9 hours)
• BUSI 607 - Fundamentals of Leadership
• BUSI 610 - Managing with Excellence and Integrity
• BUSI 623 - Business Ethics from a Christian Worldview
Core Courses (12 hours)
• BUSI 611 - Advanced Human Resources Management
• BUSI 612 - Advanced Organizational Behavior
• BUSI 613 - Executive Communications
• BUSI 634 - Organizational Change and Transformation
Capstone (3 hours)
• BUSI 644 - Leadership Dynamics and Decisions
Electives (9 hours – select 3)
• BUSI 614 - Information Systems Concepts
• BUSI 615 - Advanced Marketing Management
• BUSI 620 - Contemporary Business Law and the Legal Environment
• BUSI 628 - Human Resource Law and Ethics
• BUSI 641 - International Business and Trade
• BUSI 646 - Entrepreneurship
• BUSI 654 - Advanced Labor Relations
MA Exit Assessment - BUSI 698 (0 credits)
*Students will be allowed to take any other graduate business course where the prerequisites have been met.
- Application with short statement. You will need to create an account before you access the online application. Apply online.
- Official transcripts from every university/college ever attended
- Two signed letters of recommendation
A GMAT score report is not required at the time of admission, and will only be requested in order for the Graduate Committee to determine whether the applicant has the potential to successfully complete the program.