Mission: The mission of the School of Business is to honor God by preparing individuals for success in life through programs that integrate best business practices and timeless biblical principles.
Vision: The School of Business seeks to be recognized for developing extraordinarily competent and transformational business leaders with a Christian worldview. (Colossians 3:17, 23-24; Matthew 5:13-16)
The business of the School of Business: The School of Business is in the business of training people to be highly proficient in the functional areas of business, transforming people to close the gap between who they are and who God wants them to be, and transitioning people into roles to which God is calling them.
1. Encourage students, faculty and other constituents to live their lives according to biblical principles and to glorify God in all that they do.
2. Foster excellence in instruction, scholarship, service and professional activities.
3. Graduate students with a strong academic, social and spiritual foundation.
4. Attract and retain highly-motivated, qualified, and supportive faculty who model standards of high achievement, exceptional work ethic, and leadership.
5. Develop and provide programs that meet the rapidly-evolving needs of the professional workplace including an awareness of the global business environment and proficiency with current technology.
6. Equip students with the ability to think critically, communicate effectively and function successfully in culturally diverse settings.
7. Assist students in academic and career planning and to establish life-long mentoring relationships.
8. Establish mutually beneficial relationships with the business community and professional organizations.