Intramural Sports emphasize group activities with good sportsmanship in a less competitive environment. We strive to provide students, faculty and staff with quality programs.
It’s very easy to get involved! Intramural sports are available throughout the year. Help us support these events by sharing your ideas and encouraging others to have fun!
To be eligible to play, participants must be currently registered CSU students, faculty or staff.
We are proud to announce our online sign-ups for all intramural events with imleagues.com. See below on how to sign up.
imleagues is a specifically designed for college intramural departments. A few of imleagues’ features include online sign up and scheduling, customizable team pages, message boards, and much more.
ALL intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com. imleagues offers a live support buttonin the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To Create an Imleagues account:
- Go to imleagues.com
- Click on the “Sign Up” link for registration.
- Enter your information, and use your school e-mail address(@csustudent.net or @csuniv.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Log in to imleagues.comby clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- Charleston Southern University should pop up.
- Click “Join School”
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account
- Click on the “Charleston Southern University” link
- The Current Sports should be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to pay in (Men’s A, Men’s B, Women, etc.)
- You can join the sport three different ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- If student has already registered on imleagues: click the “invite members” link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them
- If student has not yet registered on imleagues: Click the “invite members” link on the team page, then click the “Can’t find someone? Click here to invite by email address”, and input the student email address.
- Join a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Join as a Free Agent