- Posting positions
- Career Expos
- On-Campus Recruiting Guidelines
- Recruiting Interns
- Ministry Links and Resources for Students
Charleston Southern offers a dynamic outreach ministry to churches and ministry-related
organizations called Faithful Servants. You can post church and/or ministry positions,
full- or part-time openings and review applicants. You may also review student and
alumni résumés by selecting the "Résumé Books" tab.
Charleston Southern University seeks to develop students with Christian values who will also have a broad-based liberal arts education.
Post your available positions on BucCareer Network for internships, part-time jobs, full-time jobs and volunteer opportunities.
- First-time users, register for an Employer account. You may post a job at the same time.
- Select either Charleston Southern University Postings or Multi-School Postings and complete the registration form
- Your job posting will be processed within 2 business days
Job expos and career fairs can be critical tools for job search success – whether job-seekers use them to get internships or jobs, or use them as a networking tool for future employment. Our Career Expos and Education Fairs are designed to connect you with Charleston Southern University graduates and current students to discuss employment and graduate studies.
We invite you to register to reserve a table for our expos, held each fall and spring. Registration is open to businesses, nonprofits, churches, school districts and graduate schools.
We are pleased to assist recruiters by providing on-campus recruiting services. Centralized corporate recruiting is encouraged, with all divisions of an organization recruiting on the same day or within the same week. Every effort should be made by the recruiting organization to avoid changes in interview date(s). When changes must be made, the Career Center should be notified well in advance to avoid inconvenience for job candidates and staff.
Refreshments and audio-visual equipment for information meetings are the company's responsibility, however, we will assist with local catering recommendations.
Information regarding job offers and placement of Charleston Southern University students is important data we must collect. When students are hired, it is our expectation that the Career Center will receive this information. Any students meeting with or interviewing with an organization’s representative must be documented and a copy of all information collected must be submitted to the Career Center after the recruiting visit.
To facilitate this relationship, please follow these guidelines:
- If you are a new business partner, create a BucCareer Network account, you will receive future recruiting event invitations via e-mail
- Employers must complete the On-Campus Recruitment Request through the BucCareer Network
- Requests should be received by the Career Center at least 5 days prior to the recruitment date, however, we recommend allowing 3 weeks notice for the Career Center to adequately advertise your event to our students and alumni.
- A message will be sent from the Career Center confirming your visit.
- If you must cancel your visit, please call the Career Center at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
For a productive recruiting visit to Charleston Southern University, please note the following:
- Check in with The Career Center upon arrival
- We will arrange for a table in a high traffic area; it is the recruiter’s responsibility to supply all displays and materials
- Promotional materials are to be distributed from the recruiting table only; please do not post on campus walls or classroom areas.
The Career Center offers structured educational internship opportunities for CSU undergraduates which integrate academic studies with learning through hands-on work experience. The internships may be full or part-time and may be paid or unpaid. This program is managed by the Assistant Dean through the Career Center. Academic credit may be granted to students successfully completing an approved experience.
The internship experience requires supervised work in an approved business or professional work setting. The course is designed to allow the student to focus on important career topics such as organization, culture, decision-making, leadership, values and ethics in the workplace.
Post your position in detail on the BucCareer Network as instructed above
- After your posting is reviewed, you will be contacted by the course director for subsequent site approval and student placement
South Carolina Baptist Convention
Southern Baptist Convention
Baptist Press News
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
Golden Gate Theological Seminary
Gordon-Cromwell Theological Seminary
Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary