Thank you for your interest in developing your students' job search skills! Our desires are to work with you to best meet the needs of our students with our existing resources described below.
- Service Learning at CSU
- Service Learning Syllabus Samples
- Service Learning Guidebook for CSU Faculty (pdf)
- Tips for Providing a Reference (pdf)
- Let Us Teach Your Class
- Career Expos - Fall and Spring
- Referring Classes or Groups to the Career Center for Assignments
- APPLE Internship Information
Would you like to schedule a class lecture?
We provide a 15-30 minute presentations or full class sessions. Lectures are designed to meet your course objectives; topics may be selected from the list below, or we will customize topics for your specific
Select the blue box below to schedule your class presentation, or contact The Career Center at email@example.com.
- Assessment Presentations
- Internship and Applied Learning Experiences
- Business Etiquette
- Creating a Professional Portfolio
- Career Services Overview
- Diversity and Relationships
- Dressing for Success
- Four-Year Roadmap for College Career Planning
- Grad School Preparation
- Interview Skills
- Job Search Techniques
- Marketing Club and Organization Experiences as a CSU Student
- Marketing Performing Arts Experience as a CSU Student
- Marketing Skills as a CSU Athlete
- Navigating Résumé Critiques Online
- Preparing for Career Fair
- Salary Negotiation
- Schedule a Class Tour of the Career Center
- Service Learning and Community Service
- Soft Skills and Transferable Skills
- What Can I Do With My Major?
- Résumé Writing
Spring Career Expo
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 | 1 - 4 p.m.
Whitfield Center for Christian Leadership
Professional dress required
To ensure the best opportunity for valuable interaction with recruiters, students should:
- Dress for success - professional attire is mandatory to attend
- Submit a résumé for critique on the BucCareer Network
- Review a list of participating recruiters on the BucCareer Network
- View tips for career fairs and networking with recruiters on the BucCareer Network
THE CAREER CENTER FOR ASSIGNMENTS
If you wish to refer a group of students to Career Services, whether for individual appointments or for walk-in career advising, including résumé critiques, advice on the selection of a major, or tours of resources, please call us first, at least one week in advance, to discuss preparation. Knowing the number of students expected and planning sufficient time for us to see them is important to ensure the best experience.
Thank you for partnering with Student Services!