Final Exam Week Stressbuster Events:
- Tuesday, April 25: Aqua Massage in Whitfield Center for Christian Leadership Center 102/103 from 11-3.
This event includes two Hydrotherapy Massage Waterbeds, two Upright Back Massage,
two Massage Pillows and two Therapeutic Foot Massage.
- Wednesday April 26: Therapy Dogs will be hanging out with students under the Chapel portico from 11-1.
Counseling Center Hours
Office Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Location: Russell West, 2nd floor
To schedule an appointment call CSU Counseling Services line at 843-863-8010
Charleston Southern University's Counseling Services offers professional mental health
services in the form of personal counseling from a perspective which integrates Christian
theology and psychology.
We offer professional services for a wide range of issues including (but not limited
- Generalized Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Eating Concerns
- Academic Problems
- Anger Management
- Substance Abuse
- Relationship Issues
- Stress and Time Management
New service for Veteran Students
Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (V.I.T.A.L) Initiative
The mission of VITAL is to provide world-class healthcare and improve the overall
mental health of Veterans, while supporting their successful integration into college
and university campuses through:
- Promotion of positive cohesion between Veterans and the entire learning community
through campus and community clinical education and training.
- Seamless access to VA healthcare services and on-campus clinical counseling.
- Providing efficient care coordination of all available services.
If you and/or another person are in danger, call 911 immediately. If you are on campus
and need immediate assistance, please call Campus Security (ext. 2020 from a campus
phone or 843-553-5896 from any other phone.
TRIDENT UNITED WAY 2-1-1
To speak with someone about getting help or for information about mental health and
community resources, please call Trident United Way’s 2-1-1 Hotline or 843-744-HELP
(4357) from a mobile phone.