Online Payment Information
Never wait in line or buy a stamp to make a payment again. With online payments, you and your family members have a faster way to pay your University charges and fees. It’s not only fast, it’s easy.
- Choose the payment method that best fits your needs
- Secure and easy-to-use web site
In addition, you can set up and maintain recurring payments. Pay anytime, anywhere and make lines and stamps a thing of the past. Get started here:
Online Payment info
- Payment plans are offered for the fall and spring semesters of each academic year and must be set up each semester.
- The enrollment fee of $45/semester is due at the time of enrollment.
- Payment plans do not accrue interest on the account and keep your account in good standing as long as payments are current.
- There is a 4- or 5-month plan available each semester (depending on the start date).
- All balances are due by the end of the semester you are enrolled and cannot be rolled into the next semester.
- Payment plans are not available after October 1 for fall or March 1 for spring.
- All payments are due the first of each month, with a $35 late fee assessed after the fifth.
- Balances are imported directly from your student account and cannot be adjusted by the user. Changes in financial aid or charges will adjust your payment plan balance and payments automatically.
- Work-study awards cannot be deducted from payment plan balances up-front, but instead will reduce your balance as your paychecks are applied to your account.
- You can set up payments for automatic draft from the payment method of your choice.
Set up payment plans
- Students log into your MyCSU account, select the Student Tab across the top
- Select Financial from the left-hand menu and click on the MyPayment Plan link
- Parents log in through the Parent Link on the Student Account webpage
- The My Payment Plan box on the right will list any plans you are currently eligible to enroll in. Select the desired plan and follow the on-screen directions.
Making a monthly payment
- Log into your account (through MyCSU or Parent Login)
- Select Make Payment from top menu
- Use the My Payment Plan (MPP) option at the top of the page. This will credit your plan accurately and prevent late fees from applying
Receive bills electronically
Electronic billing is the easy way to keep track of your bills and receive notification when it’s time to make a payment. CSU notifies you by email that a bill is available online and then allows you, or a person you authorize, to make a payment. You can even print receipts and set up PIN access for parents and family members.
CSU utilizes eRefunds for processing all refunds to students. Sign up early to ensure your refund is issued as soon as your money becomes available.
- Log into your MyCSU account, select the Student Tab across the top
- Select Financial from the left-hand menu and the Payment, eRefund link
- Select eRefund from the left column and follow the on-screen directions