Each applicant for admission, except the nondegree student, must submit the following
- Graduate application
- A valid SC Teacher's Certificate*
- Two professional letters of recommendation from current or former principals, assistant principals, or department chairs
- Official graduate test scores
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) composite score of at least 290
- Miller Analogy Exam (MAT) composite score of at least 343
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75
- Official transcripts from ALL institutions where undergraduate and/or graduate courses
have been taken.
- Writing Sample with provided topic (see below)
- Disposition Worksheet (see below)
* Administration Track only: two years of work experience are required.
Master of Education Links