School of Education
Great teachers inspire; they educate our hearts and minds, feeding our curiosity and driving us to think critically. Those skills are at the heart of what has made the School of Education at Charleston Southern University so successful.
The mission of the School of Education is to prepare professional educators who, guided by a strong sense of community and the integration of their faith, are academically strong, skilled and morally committed to educating in a wide range of culturally diverse learning environments.
The School of Education at Charleston Southern University offers a liberal arts core curriculum, professional education courses, clinical settings, content specialty courses and other extracurricular candidate experiences including Future Teachers Society, Teaching Fellows, service projects, mission programs and more.
Are you the next great teacher? Explore your degree options below, then contact the School of Education to get started.
School of Education undergraduate programs:
- Biology Education (9-12)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre-K - 3)
- Elementary Education (2-6)
- English Education (9-12)
- Mathematics Education (9-12)
- Music Education (Choral) (K-12)
- Music Education (Instrumental) (K-12)
- Physical Education (K-12)
- Social Studies Education (9-12)
School of Education graduate programs:
- Elementary Education and Secondary (7-12)
- Elementary School Administration and Supervision
- Secondary School Administration and Supervision