The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree at Charleston Southern University
focuses on cultivating leadership skills for professionals who need to learn how to
more effectively manage people in business, non-profits, or government. Special attention
is given to critical leadership competencies including personal growth, interpersonal
skills, communication, alignment of values, organizational change, and executive decision
making. The degree is available entirely online, in evening classes, or in a blended
Distinctive Features of the MA in Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Development: Distinctive leadership development competencies are infused into every course throughout
- Quality Faculty: All MA courses are designed and taught by our quality faculty.
- Encounter-Engage-Energize Model of Faith Integration: Faculty teach cutting edge business principles from a Christian Perspective.
- Military Friendly: The Charleston Southern University School of Business has been ranked by US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT #17 Best Online Graduate Business Programs
for Veterans in the Nation.
- No Distinction between Online and Residential degrees. Take courses completely online, completely on campus, or combine the two. We make
no distinction; the professors and the value of your degree are all the same.
- Program Length: 33 credit hours - 11 courses
- Personal and Flexible: All core and foundation courses are offered in traditional (on campus), blended,
and online formats. Students can take electives (for which they qualify) to tailor
the program to meet their needs.