LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY INFORMATION
Please list the language(s) you speak other than English that you would like to interpret.
Total Cost: $810 ($200 deposit plus $610 registration fee). You can pay with a debit/ credit card.
After receipt of the application form and deposit, your seat in class will be reserved. The remaining $610 registration fee must be paid in full one week prior to the first class. Only fully registered students may attend the classes.
A ten-day notice of cancellation is required to transfer to another class session. All fees up to $610 can be credited and a voucher to enroll in a future Interpreter Training course will be given. Failure to notify the CSU of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the start of the course will result in NO CREDIT.
All cancellation notices must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
As a participant, I agree to the following:
1. Interpreter Training for Health and Human Services is training program, not a language course. I, as a course participant, am expected to be proficient in Spanish and English.
3. As a participant, I must attend and complete all four scheduled course weekends. I understand no tuition credits will be offered for unattended classes.
4. I understand a class absence is allowable only under very extenuating circumstances such as, bereavement, a serious family emergency, hospitalization, etc. In those cases, I will make every effort to gain the knowledge presented during my absence.
5. I understand I must pass a final exam with a 70% score or greater to successfully complete the course. CSU will issue a certificate of successful completion at that time.
6. The course is limited to a maximum of 30 students per class. A minimum of twelve students is necessary to offer the course.
7. CSU reserves the right to cancel any scheduled course at any time. In the event a course is cancelled, all fees, including the deposit, will be credited to another scheduled Interpreter Training course or refunded at the student’s request.
8. I will abide by the CSU Code of Conduct for the Interpreter Training Course.
9. I understand that the national CCHI exam is administered and graded by CCHI and is not administered during the Interpreter Training for Health and Human Services Course. If I take and pass the CCHI national certification exam, that organization will produce my certificate. Any requests for replacements, corrections, and/or duplication must be submitted directly to CCHI.