Psi Chi Membership
Minimum Requirements for Psi Chi Membership:
- Enrollment as a major or minor in a psychology program (or a program psychological in nature)
- Have completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent of the college course
- Have completed at least 9 semester hours (or equivalent) of psychology courses
- Overall GPA is in the top 35% of their class in general scholarship*
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in psychology courses
* In those few instances in which the upper 35% cutoff falls below a GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), undergraduate students must have at least an overall GPA of 3.0.
If your interested in joining, please complete thePsi Chi application form.
For more information contact: