In keeping with the mission of CSU, the Residence Life Office strives to create an
environment that is conducive to the intellectual, emotional, spiritual and relational
well-being of each residential student. Integration of faith in learning, leading
and serving are elements that produce opportunities for Residence Life to partner
in building a thriving learning community within our residence halls.
Living on campus will provide many new experiences that include making new friends,
facing new challenges and developing memories that will last you a lifetime. We feel
that all of these are important parts of a quality educational experience.
Our mission is to create a community that honors God and enables students to thrive.
We do this through pursuing five themes: Jesus, Neighbor, Community, Disciple and Accountability.
Room Sign Ups for Fall Semester 2017 full-time students
- Pay $100 room deposit at the Business Office – keep the receipt
- Check with Business Office that your account is clear of holds
- Attend a sign up day – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 11 am to 1 pm in the Dining
Hall, beginning March 21 and ending April 20
- Bring your full time schedule
- Bring your $100 deposit receipt
- Bring your future roommate (and all their paperwork)
- Sign-ups are first come, first serve
- Rooms cannot be held for students not meeting requirements
Spring Semester Check Outs – April 27-May 2:
- You will check out within 24 hours of your last exam
- Schedule a check out time with your RA
- Begin cleaning prior to check out day
- Remove all items from room prior to your check out appointment
- Items left behind with be discarded
- If you are participating in Commencement, you must sign up with the Residence Life
Office. You must complete your check out by 5 pm on Saturday, May 6.
- If you have any questions, contact your RA
- You must be enrolled in at least three (3) hours of on campus classes
- Sign up for a summer room by contacting the Residence Life Office at 843.863.7190
- Check in and Check out information will be communicated via your CSU email account
- Summer residents must check out with their RA no later than 24 hours after their last
Residence Life Guide
Check out the Residence Life Guide to get a quick overview of our community and standards.
These are just a few of the CSU guidelines. Residents are responsible for knowing
the rest of the guidelines listed in the Student Handbook.
RESIDENCE LIFE GUIDE