Our vision is to be a Christian university nationally recognized for integrating faith
in learning, leading and serving. Our strategic transformation plan and this campaign
are guided by these clear themes and priorities:
- We will nurture a culture where biblical faith permeates all aspects of University
life, building a distinctively Christian identity that highlights excellence and attracts
the most talented and committed students.
- We will relentlessly focus time, energy and priority on preparing students to succeed
intellectually, professionally, spiritually and personally.
- We will continue to attract, develop and retain a community of faculty, staff and
coaches called to this unique institution, committed to integrating faith and work.
- We will extend the CSU experience to ever-wider audiences, enhancing learning opportunities
through online programs.
- We will manage all financial responsibilities in our continuing tradition of integrity,
accountability and stewardship.
The Transform Campaign will enable us to successfully fulfill the vision of our founders.